If you would like to book a NEWBORN session, please do so before baby is born to ensure your date. If Baby is already here, contact New Beginnings Photography to fit you in as soon as possible.
session fee $150 weekdays/$250 weekends
The following session types are available:
maternity: approximately a 1 hour session to capture this special time.
newborn: session lasts 3-4 hours so you can have the best possible photographs of your new arrival. For weekday sessions done in my home studio, the session fee is $150. For weekday newborn sessions done in your home, the session fee is $250. For weekend sessions add $100.
babies, children & family: a 1-2 hour session for up to 6 people in an immediate family. If there are is extended family, there is a $20 charge for each additional person.
Prices begin at $50 for Gift Prints up to 8×10. Collections begin at $500. Most clients spend between $400-$1000, but there is no minimum purchase requirements. Digital images, canvas gallery wraps, session albums, birth announcements & other products are available. Please contact New Beginnings Photography for a full price list.
belly to baby: includes Maternity and Newborn Session fees, a gift print from each session & 25 birth announcements.
milestones: includes 3 sessions to capture some important milestones. The first session is done at around 4 months old, when Baby is holding head up and is getting to be more interactive and smiley. The second session is done at 8 months old or when Baby is sitting unassisted. The last session is at 12 months of age when Baby is starting to stand and a Cake Smash can be done as well.
For all sessions and packages:
- Session fee covers the photographer’s time and talent only. Prints, digital images & products are purchased seperately, unless otherwise stated.
- Session fees are payable at time of booking in order to reserve your date.
- GST is not included.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, e-transfers, cash and cheques are accepted.
- Session fees are non-refundable.
- If you need to change or reschedule your date, please give as much notice as possible. If children are sick, please contact New Beginnings Photography to reschedule your date, in order to get the best possible photographs of your family.